Service Level Expectations
We are a customer service company that just happens to excel at technology. As such, our success is completely tied to your satisfaction. Since technology is such a vital part of every business, a clear and honest partnership is critical to success. This document is intended to summarize, in broad terms, our service policies as defined by our Service Agreement.
We guarantee that our cloud data centers will be available 100% of the time excluding scheduled maintenance periods. We will provide a minimum of 24 hour notice for any scheduled maintenance and generally perform those operations outside common business hours. Cloud up-time refers specifically to the data center infrastructure and hardware and does not include software, unapproved add-ins or issues external to the data center including but not limited to internet connectivity and local business site issues.
Guarantee: We financially stand behind our availability.
We include the vast majority of tasks we perform on your behalf as part of your service. This includes the updating and maintenance of hosted software, the reliability of our cloud, the administration of user accounts for cloud access and the use of our support desk. As a general rule, we do not include the administration of third party software or projects requiring dedicated assets or excessive time. In the event a ticket request falls outside of our included service level, we will inform you of any additional costs prior to performing any work.
Guarantee: You will never be surprised by additional costs or fees.
Included data backup
We guarantee that we capture and maintain data backups for disaster recovery of your data daily. We store (3) daily backups for the last (7) days and (4) weekly restore points as of Friday for the last 4 weeks. We store hot snaps of all hosted servers every (4) hours for the last 72 hours. Additional recovery is available for file, SharePoint and Exchange data through our archival system as well as additional disaster recovery options.
Guarantee: Your data is safe with ProCirrus.
When issues arise we are available 24/7/365 by phone, message service, chat, or support ticket. Our support site is at https://suppport.procirrus.com Our primary mission is to provide and administer a secure and reliable cloud environment first and foremost. We do not create different levels of service with differing costs, we believe great service to be the right of all of our clients. We do not explicitly support user training for hosted software titles, however we will always make our best effort to support every need. We accomplish this by following a strict protocol of prioritization.
- Critical Issue - an issue causing a severe work stoppage or impairment
- Administration - standard operational needs like user administration
- Odds & Ends - one-off issues like help with using software etc.
- Project - specific task with clear specifications and a work order
Guarantee: We guarantee that we will work tirelessly on your behalf in order of issue priority.
Changes in pricing
We guarantee that you will have a minimum of 60 days of written warning on any service plan price increases and that you automatically benefit from price decreases. We guarantee that we will communicate anticipated changes in service as soon as possible.
Guarantee: You will not have price surprises for the services we offer.
We guarantee that in the event you decide to terminate your services with us, you may do so at any time. You will be responsible for services rendered and costs associated with your migration out of our cloud but subject to no penalties. We will work in good faith to provide your data in a manner of your choosing and help your migration in any way possible.
Guarantee: We guarantee that you will never be trapped in our service, we expect to earn your business.
We reserve the right to protect our clients and ourselves from wrongdoing. By selecting ProCirrus you agree to the following:
- You will not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the ProCirrus Cloud without our expressed written permission. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, quarantine or delete any infected data that has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers' data that is stored on the same system.
- You will not use the ProCirrus Cloud Network to store, transmit or distribute offensive or unsafe content or for the promotion or execution of illegal or irresponsible acts, including but not limited to:
- Any manner of copyrighted work unless expressly authorized to do so;
- Any manner of child pornography or non-consensual sex acts;
- Deceptive practices under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction;
- Defamatory acts or violations of privacy;
- Risks to personal or public safety, national security or legal investigation;
- Solicitation, promotion or execution of illegal acts;
- Actions that may place the ProCirrus Cloud at risk of attacks.
Acting to the contrary of acceptable, legal use will result in action up to and including the discontinuation of service at the sole discretion of ProCirrus Technologies. Service guarantees and any remediation are subject to a current account and acceptable use.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this service agreement, please contact your representative or ProCirrus Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org.